Today’s business economy relies on sound IT infrastructure and identifying and leveraging new technologies and web sites. For small to mid-size associations however, meeting this requirement is not an easy task given high costs and fast changing technology.
T•OCS’ IT specialists are part of your staff team, working closely with project managers, event organizers and administrative staff to leveraging the right technology and service to achieve high operational efficiency, reduce cycle time and streamline processes.
IT Services we provide are:
- Website management, design, development and maintenance to convey important and up-to-the-minute information to your members
- Restricted-access, members-only content for multiple levels of members
- Online survey implementation - from quick-hit surveys to comprehensive questionnaires, we can provide a complete hard copy and online solution to your survey needs
- Online membership applications - as part of the association management application, this module allows for electronic invoicing, payment and administrative management and reporting of all membership-related aspects of your association
- Membership database development to organize and track the extensive data requirements for your organization
- Manage online discussion forums for the promotion of ideas exchange and networking among and between your members
- Creation of member directories - hard copy or searchable online membership directories so members can find individuals of like interests quickly and easily
- E-mail marketing communications, management and analysis - targeted, measurable e-mail marketing plans to communicate your message to potential members